Issuing Family VISA with convention de Stage?

I’m a student pursuing a Master’s degree in France, and I’ve commenced my end-of-program internship. I’ve agreed to a « convention de stage » contract for a period of five months, which pays a gross salary of 900 Euros. I don’t have any additional scholarships. Is it possible for me to apply for a visa for my family (spouse and two children) using this contract?

Hi, I dont know if it’s for a touristic visa but i don’t think it’s a good idea.
900€ may sound like a lot for a student but when it will come to your family it might be complicated. They might say that it’s not enough, and rightfully so. Your spouse can apply for her/his visa for him/herself with their own income and then add the children and say it’s for vacation.
Hope that helps

1 « J'aime »

@masoodjann Hi There: Reg Fam seems strict these days, so please pay attention to all the details. For a couple with 1 kid minimum smic samaray is necessary. You’ll find all the details in the OFFI web: Regroupement familial - Ofii

I would suggest to have a job first with more than smic becasue you have 2 kids wait for the CDI confirmation then apply.

All the best.

1 « J'aime »